She was kind enough, also, to explain the rules of the award. I am to do the following:
1. Nominate 12 fellow bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you by linking their blog.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Aware picture to your post.
The rest is after the break!
1. Luminous Lacquer
2. Lacquer Pamper
3. Denny's Digits
4. Galactic Lacquer
5. Kelsie's Nail Files
6. Lacquered Tips
7. All This Polish
8. One Nail To Another
9. Polish Crazed
10. The Perky Polisher
11. A Little Polish
12. Erin's Beauty Bumbles
7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I am currently watching Lost on Netflix, having only seen the first season and bits of the second back when they were first on. I am just... so puzzled, so much of the time lol.
2. My favourite colour is purple, so much so that I have chunks of it in my hair. For some reason, though, it isn't always my favourite polish colour.
3. I really enjoy ringing bells; when I pass chained bicycles on the sidewalk, I like to ring them. I prefer the ones that go "brrring" to the ones that go "ding".
4. I hate a variety of household tasks, foremost being dishes, handling garbage, and the bits in the sink drain. Nonetheless, I just did dishes, will sometimes take out garbage when other people forget, but I will not clean out the sink drain. I just can't. I would probably throw up on it.
5. When that little red circle that says I have email pops up, I have to click on it. Immediately. Even if I don't fully read the message, I just want the circle to go away.
6. In an ideal world, where I have no allergies, enough space, and money to take care of them properly, I would have a massive black Great Dane, a tiny and fluffy Pomeranian, and a hairless cat. For now, I just really want a hairless cat. And I will give it an hilarious name that is a pun on someone or something famous, and something to do with cats. So far, I've come up with Fe-li-o-ne Granger, and have heard of someone naming their cat Clawed Monet. Any suggestions?
7. I love Coke Zero very much. Also ketchup, which I will put on most anything (even eggs). But not on burritos, which I also love. Or garlic fingers, because those need donair sauce, but it doesn't even matter that much because I cannot get them here, only on the East Coast :(. Can you tell that I am hungry right now? haha.
Thanks again, Polish and Such! And I hope that you will all agree that these facts were certainly random.